SAVE THE DATE
The LAB @ London Coffee Festival
Thursday 20 April 2023 at 3:30 pm
The London Coffee Festival is approaching and according to tradition, The Lab stage is ready to host exciting sessions for all coffee professionals aimed at stimulating thought and covering the emerging trends and important topics impacting the coffee industry.
- Artpresso & Big Face Coffee Collaborate On Custom Espresso Machine & Tools
- Breville Launches Coffee Subscription Service Beanz.com In Australia
- Hawaii Coffee Association Hosts 28th Annual Conference On Kauai
- LAF Bar Pro Wins Third Best New Product Award, Making SCA History
- Cropster Releases BrewBeacon, Volumetric Espresso Machine Connector
- Professor J. Morris’s “Reaching New Heights At Home” Panel With Carlos González
Rancilio invites you to join the “Reaching new heights at home” panel discussion in the company of Carlos González – Rancilio Group Product and Coffee Competence Manager – Thursday 20 April at 3:30 pm. The event, moderated by Professor Jonathan Morris – Research Culture and Environment Director at the University of Hertfordshire and the author of Coffee: A Global History – focuses on the future of at-home coffee. Carlos González along with other representatives of leading coffee machine manufacturers are taking the stage to explore the paths to innovation for home coffee machines.
London Coffee Festival
Follow the event on Instagram
Discover Rancilio Home Line
This press release was provided to Sprudge for Sprudge Press Releases. Interested in submitting a press release? Get in touch!